Letter To Quinn

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter arrives, bearing the seal of the Mercykillers, for Factotum Quinn.
wrote:
Quinn,

I apologize for not discussing this in person, but I'm currently enjoying the flavor of interdimentional salt.

I was discussing the operations with Cornelia the other day, and the matter of supply came up. Specifically, that for water and food to feed the forces gathering. While the Mercykillers and Harmonium can keep our own forces at least decently supplied, we are moving on somewhat short notice, and will be working with many freelance agents. This means we will likely need help keeping everyone fresh and ready for the final encounter, which is something I thought the Society could help with.

Right now, the most important commodity would be water, so if we can figure out a solution to that besides bringing in bottles or finite barrels at a time, it would go a long way towards keeping everyone on their feet. I imagine Trissa should be able to assist with that, so I'd suggest having a word with her.

Cornelia also proposed the creation of infinite flowing barrels. I admit I know very little about what goes into those, but its worth considering.

In the mean time, we've stepped up efforts to slow down the cult while reinforcing the base camp, with the help of the Harmonium and other planewalkers from town.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

On receiving the notice, Quinn sets about contacting Trissa and Aleis for a meeting, Along with posting a general notice looking for individuals interested in assisting from within the society.
wrote: My dear fellow Sensates,

The smell of blood and sting of salt brews on the horizon. A battle of grand scale against a cult and titan believed to threaten the multiverse brews on the salt plane and our assistance has been requested with the muster.

Those willing to volunteer a blade for the sensation of battle and bloodlust should procure appropriate protections and provisions before joining the existing force of factioneers and planeswalkers on the plane of salt.

The Mercykillers have also put forth a formal request for our society to resolve some of the issues with provisions for those currently stationed there. Any culinary enthusiasts, caterers, artificers, or others interested in donating their time and talents to improve the effort's supply lines (or simply wish to subject an army to sensations associated with their craft) are welcome to contact me directly.

~Factotum Quinn
*Taurus Daggerknight

A letter finds its way to the Festhall the day after the battle in the Salt plane, addressed to Factol Montgomery.
wrote: Factol Montgomery,

On behalf of the Mercykillers, I wish to thank the Society of Sensation for its support in the fight against the cult of Kakos Kruphai. Although many in Sigil equate aid in battle exclusively with wielding iron, the Societies efforts certainly went a long way towards keeping our coalitions forces strong in body and will under such harsh conditions.

Factotum Quinn and Namer Aleis d'Cannith in particular went above and beyond the call, the former having had a direct hand in investigating the crisis from the start, while  miss d'Cannith provided us with additional armored support for the struggle. Know that their efforts and those of the Society at large have saved entire planes.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor of the Mercykillers
*Taurus Daggerknight

A separate letter finds its way to Quinn soon.
wrote:
Quinn,

Now that the dust has settled and we've had a chance to catch our breaths (aside from irritant fey knights and overly ambitious dragons feuding... ), I wanted to discuss the possibility of organizing a memorial service for those who fell in both the battle, and the entire campaign against Kakos Kruphai's cult. These people gave their lives for entire worlds that will never know their names, so we should do what we can to honor them in their home at the least.

Do let me know when we can discuss this and some other matters.

Sincerely,

Factor Dace Andor of the Mercykillers
*DigitalDragoon

Posted by *DigitalDragoon »

A reply finds the former Justicar fairly quickly.
wrote: Dace,

My dear friend, It would be an honor to speak with you regarding such a proposal. Honoring those who suffered to bring such madness to an end seems only proper. They deserve  respect for their sacrifice. At least it has been assured their deaths were not in vain.

You are welcome to come by the festhall to meet at any time of your choosing, though I shall call upon your residence within the next few days regardless. It seems there is much left to discuss.

Warm regards,

Factor Quinn of the Society of Sensation