A Letter Of Warning

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Sasha drops off the following letter at the Festhall, addressed to Lucelle Vand'hovar. She emphasizes, however, that if Lucelle is not available it should go to whoever is available and of rank.
wrote:Dear Lucelle,
I know I'm still just an applicant, but I heard a disturbing rumor yesterday. There were some Takers talking about a possible raid on the Sensates in Arborea soon. It sounded like the Mercykillers might be in on it too, if proof could be found that the Sensates were breaking Arborean law somehow. I hope that's not the case, and that this is just a rumor, but I thought someone should be told.

Sincerely,

Sasha Andor
*Veylandemar

Posted by *Veylandemar »

A furled scroll appeared upon Sasha's desk in the early hours of the morning, its' appearance heralded only by the silver-white glimmers of quickly fading arcane flares.

When unfurled, it read:
wrote: Sasha,
I thank you for bringing this to my attention. While it is possible that the matter was merely idle banter, I have begun an investigation and will attempt to discuss your findings with you as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

In the meantime, those of the Guilded Hall have been placed upon alert and we've reached out to the local inhabitants with the intention of establishing a civilian system of early warning.

~L V