Sensate Sponsored Events

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Over the past few days, Sasha has been testing the waters by discussing various event ideas with any fellow Sensates she could get to listen to her in the Festhall. Her conversation might go something like this:

"Does the Festhall hold regular events for the public? Or does the Society sponsor local art festivals? Because I was thinking it might be a great experience if an event could be organized to give local up-and-coming artists a chance to show their work. . .

"We could have great food, different singers or actors. . . maybe even a raffle to bring people in and cover some expenses!

"What do you think?"

*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

Ears twitching in response to a snippet of conversation overheard, Ghyrryn absently licks the residue of grease, gravy, and gristle from his muzzle. The Gnoll pushes pack the pile of empty plates before him, burps in delight, and rises from his seat and goes searching for the source of the disturbance.

Occasionally moving up to random Sensates, Ghyrryn looms over them, prods them in the chest with a fuzzy paw and demands, "Foods? Tell Ghyrryn who speak of foods for eats!"
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

At the Festhall's bar Sasha runs across an Air Gensai baring a Factotum's badge. She has heard of him. His name is Irving. He is dressed in fine foppish silks and he minces over to her and titters at every word. Yet there is something about his cold unblinking grey eyes and the predatory aspect of his smile and his lingering reputation for enjoying the darker experiences the multiverse has to offer that make him unnerving as opposed to ridiculous. Like a sinister leering clown.

"A delightful thought my dear."

He leans closer invading Sasha's personal space.

"I would say if you had the vision for such a thing I would be happy to put up any capital that I could muster, and indeed use what influence my humble position here in the Society can muster to secure you a place in The Festhall. What did you have in mind a play perhaps, or something musical?"
*MimiFearthegn

Sasha was looking a bit uncomfortable at Irving's behavior, and so welcomed the chance to respond to the Gnoll's prodding.

"Oh, yes, what event would be complete without food? You don't happen to have any suggestions on places that cater events, do you?"

She then turned back to Irving, mustering up a smile.

"That's very generous of you, sir. I was thinking of having some variety - say, a few musicians, some dancers, and maybe a very short play or act."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

He smiles excited placing a hand on her shoulder. Sasha can see the white powder on his face, the make up he wears and smell overpowering sickly sweet perfume.

"I can help even more it seems. I know a group of players who have a play they would love to perform."
*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

Eventually one of the Sensates in the Fest Hall points Ghyrryn in the right direction, and he stumbles upon the two discussing plans for an upcoming fete.

Ears perked, Ghyrryn, slinks into a nearby shadow listening for any mention of the feasts that will accompany what he considers an otherwise uneventful gathering.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Irving seems not too notice or to ignore the gnoll his attention is focussed on the unfortunately cornered Sasha. He is salivating as badly as Ghyrrn at mention of a steak.
*MimiFearthegn

"Really?" Sasha shrugged a bit, trying to get Irving's hand off her shoulder, under the pretense of looking for a notebook in her satchel.

"What's the name of this group of players? Is the play very long? Like I said, I'd like to have a couple of different acts. . ." She produced a pad of paper, and a bit of charcoal, ready to take notes.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The shrug briefly displaces the gensai's powdered hand, but soon it is back.

"It is a very short play called the Shadow of Oneiros. It is a tragedy about two lovers who are scholars of dark forbidden lore. Their lust for knowledge consumes them and is their undoing in the end. The name of the group is Timore."
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

*cookie would Enter the hall as though by magic when the word Food Was mentioned his badge hanging from his Apron and his Jewel adorned Box Strapped to his back. he smiled as he Walked up to the group gathered listening to what they spoke of before speaking*

If its food you need Cookie Famous Food is all you need. and if you need a venue my Place is in a prime location at the Bazaar. We have a Stage... decent seating and of course The best food in all the Multiverse!