Sensate Sponsored Events

*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

Having grown bored with a conversation that no longer has anything to do with food, a crestfallen Ghyrryn turns ready to depart. At that last moment before the Gnoll can escape back to the nearest kitchen an angel descends from on high and announces proudly to all those gathered that not only does his private establishment have a stage, but that he can also supply the finest foods in all of the multiverse!

Ghyrryn's ears perk up, and he begins to salivate eagerly.

Stepping out from his shadowy corner, the Gnoll approaches this diminutive chef, looms his significant bulk over the Sensate cook, and sniffs eagerly at Cookies' apron and ears. A high pitched giggle rolls up from the Gnoll's belly and seeps out of the Gnoll's salivating maw as he addresses the cook, "You make eats for Ghyrryn! Ghyrryn decide if best cook in all multiverse!! Bring meats! Ghyrryn like meats, so make Ghyrryn meats for eats!!"
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

"'Shadow of Oneiros' - that sounds really interesting" Sasha was making a quick note when the goblin appeared. Her face instantly lit up.

"Oh, Cookie! That's wonderful! I think it would be great to have it at your restaurant."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

As she turns away Sasha can feel Irving's stare roaming up and down her body.

"Should I send them to Cookies?"

As he asks the question he lets out a horribly effeminate titter of laughter.
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

Cookie has a stage and plenty of foods.. yes cookie can runs things.
*MimiFearthegn

Sasha briefly turned back to Irving - "Yes, or you could tell me how to contact the players so we can settle on a final date."

Then back to the more general gathering: "Does anyone have any ideas about who could possibly co-sponsor with a magical item or two? I'm still thinking a raffle might be a nice way to bring people in."
*Lucereflame

Posted by *Lucereflame »

we need to have a card game match.. and find cookies card.. yes cookies card is Best reward for winning card game. also hmm.. we need waiters.. more staff if we doing big big party.. and than.. ughh i need to go start planning!! *he runs out of the sensate hall and off to his shop*
*Orlitoq

Posted by *Orlitoq »

Seeing that both the topic of conversation has drifted away from the most important subject and that the cook has departed, Ghyrryn grows bored with the remaining plans and wanders off to find something upon which to gorge himself.
*MimiFearthegn

Sasha took the opportunity of the group dispersal to escape Irving, and go put up posters.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

Several days later as Sasha returns to The Siren's Song she finds an envelope wedged under the door. It bares the seal of The Society of Sensation and is probably from the near by Festhall. Once opened it reads:
wrote:
Namer Andor

It has come to my attention that you are trying to organize a festival of the arts  May I remind you that this is beyond your remit and responsibilities as a Namer and is something you should not concern yourself with.  To that end I am promoting you to Factotum.  Now this is within your remit and responsibilities and something you should be concerning yourself with.

I shall be watching with interest.

Factor Macaran.
//poke me in game for the promotion.