New Sensate

*LingeringTaste

Posted by *LingeringTaste »

Hi there I'm Patannia Jora but all my friends call me Pat. I'm a nymph and looking forward to experiencing so many new and great things with you all. Look forward to experiencing all the other Sensational Sensates out there. I've looked through all the factions and the Society seems to be the only one that really makes any "sense" to me. So please consider this my application.

As above mentioned I am a Nymph my beauty is my curse and my kiss can turn most peoples mind to clay that I may form and play with as I please. I don't really do this often though as it's awfully rude.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Patannia Jora,

We are indeed very pleased to see a creature of such beauty is interested to join our ranks. However, in the process of your application to join us, we'd like you to relate and share one of your most interesting experience. You can record it in a sensory stone, or if you're not very comfortable with them, write it or just come in my office to tell it.

With my best regards,

Factotum Lahren

((Doing it as NPC))
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Factotum Lahren soon after learns through the grave vine that Patianna Jora's initiation was sponsored a few days ago by Factotum Sasha Andor.