A Note Left For The Sensates

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

Aeon would send a note for the sensates
wrote:To Whom it Concerns,

I am aware the sensates are in possession of Stones which can store memories. I wish if possible to bargain for a special one. I offer in return memories from my life any of those that you wish. I can offer more if required. Please let me know how we can benefit each other. If you send a messenger to the spelljammer "Siren's song"(I think I am mind blanking at the moment) here in the clerk's ward

-Aeon Etere
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Aeon eventually receives the following reply:
wrote:Dear Miss Etere,

Sensory stones are capable of recording any experience, and we certainly can provide an empty one, and walk you through the process of recording a memory as a donation to our collection. But we do not give them out for private use, as a rule. So, I must ask, what were you intending to use a blank sensory stone for?

Sincerely,

Factotum Elena d'Isaur
*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

wrote:Miss d'Isaur,

I intended to use one to fully document my research. I feel that without fully sensing everything one cannot truly understand magic. If I can not have one permanently could I then perhaps acquire one on an extended loan to be returned when I feel my research is complete? In the end my plan is always to make it available to the masses.

Aeon Etere
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

wrote: Dear Miss Etere,

I think we could work out a research agreement between you and the Festhall. You may have to relocate your research to the Festhall to make this work. I take it from your letters, however, that you are not a Sensate?

Sincerely,

Factotum Elena d'Isaur