To Factol Montgomery

*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

A letter arrives to Factol Montomgery's office by courier. The courier refuses to give it to anyone other than the Factol.
wrote: Dear Factol Erin D. Montgomery,

It has come to my understanding that there is some concerns about what it is the Red Death wishes to offer your organization. I would like to meet at a time that is convenient for you to discuss this. I am speaking on behalf of Factol Alison Nilesia, who has personally shown an interest in this effort and would hope that you would hear us out in person. I hope our meeting will alleviate some concerns and shed light on our motivation.

If you are willing, please let me know the time and place you would like to meet with me.

Respectfully,
Factor Charae
Mercykillers
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

An light-green letter of fruity scent was delivered to Charae's office. It read
wrote: Dear Factor Charae,

My name is Leovyfiel and together with Factotum Sasha, we have been chosen to represent the Society of Sensation in this enterprise.

Our beloved Factol and my dearest friend Erin had mentioned you wanted to discuss something. I shall assist with all my capability. Please respond with a suitable place and time.

Yours Sincerely
Factor Leovyfiel
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae would send back the place and time that worked best.

\\We can do this in PMs or in game if you like. Let me know what time and day works best for you.
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

\\should be available around 1600-0300 gmt next few days
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

//If you haven't already done this, and Sasha is supposed to be there, I will be around in the afternoons (GMT-6) starting tomorrow (or at least on steam and able to log in).
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

(( hmm. I'll give u a shout here in 2015?
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

\\All righty.
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

(( Hi :lol: How's Saturday, late afternoon-late night EU hours?
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

\\That might work. I am on the graveyard shift but I am off during that time so I should be able to make it.
*Lotus

Posted by *Lotus »

(( Say 22ish GMT initially?