A new initiative attempt

*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

A small frail, willowy petite walks to the Civic Festhall with a expression of amazement at her face looking around the wonders and magnificent art of the Sensates sanctuary, only barely managing to gather herself up to look for members of Society of Sensation to start her initiation where experience of something is needed.

She has written a form on paper to show at any nearby Sensates to give out...
wrote:Hi!

I'm Faer'Chik Hed'Uran, I have only recently entered the Sigil and have taken interest into your lovely organization and would like to give it a try. I heard you wanted some kind of experience from the initiates so here is mine!

I was minding my own business at the bar of Bazaar while experimenting a new spell called "Ray of Exhaustion", it's a spell to summon my cousin Ray, he talks a lot and it might come useful someday! Though he hates being called under that spell.

Anyway back to story! Some female appearing figure passed me a note, I did not really see her features or anything, seemed shady, but the note was to gather information about this Water Elf at bar and I was offered five hundred coins to do it. Of course I wasn't going to reveal anything that could lead to the poor elves disaster, but I am in need of money... so I went to the elf and got into discussion, even tried the drink he drank! And it was terrible!

It was asperious mushroom, salt and sugar I think, mixed into glass of water. The taste WAS bitter! I had to force myself to even swallow the small sip... though that's still not the point... point is that after drinking it, within the next day I could notice my reflexes, flexibility and even strength got better! I felt hyper and could run around my room, even went to run around the city for while! I never could do that before, but suddenly I could.

Though afterwards I felt thirsty even after drinking again and again.. and even puked a few times...

Well, that's my experience! I hope that's enough for you! But I'd love to learn more!

Faer'Chik Hed'Uran "Gem"
Illusionist and alchemist trainee.

((unless some authority figure wants to reply, I'll make assumption that I can just get her to join up))
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

After the interesting and original experience generally unseen by most Sensates, she certainly managed to achieve the initation necessary to gain herself access into the Society of Sensasion. As such, A factotum would approach, give a bow and a polite welcome, aswell as giving her a full tour of the Civic Festhalls including its vast drama halls and performance areas, aswell as the sensory stones in use for namers and the public.

Like all other Namers she'd be given the simple task of remembering to chart down every new experience she had achieved, provided that none of her fellow Sensates had charted down the experience before that is. Thus, the stones were there to provide her with great access to the vast vault of experiences, from the heidonistic to the cerebral to the physical.

Her own of course would be chartered into a sensory stone and scried, before being added to the list of experiences for others to enjoy.
*ToothDecay

Posted by *ToothDecay »

Joyfully she takes the rank of Namer within the Society of Sensation and without a moment of hesitation or word of argument the gnome went off to make a rather descriptive list of her past experiences, and then make a new model out from it describing only what she considered notable and possibly rare occasions which made it much smaller list.

And of course remember to chart the becoming experiences.

((experiences shared if asked))