Otari's first Recorder Stone.

*Spiegel1

Posted by *Spiegel1 »

Otari's given her first Recorder Stone by Kelth and after much thought she decided to place this memory into the Stone the following day.

The sound of drums filling the air, the beat of my heart in my ears, the feel of the vibrating wood underneath my feet. My tribe is performing our ritual dance, there's the hoot of my friends and family mixed into the crowd, we are all family. We are all friends. The taste of adrenaline in my mouth, the sensation of sweat rolling down my bare skin in the humid air. The pleasing sight of the wild dance on the platform high above the jungle floor. The sensation of being a part of something bigger than myself, of being just a small part of a whole. The sudden silence as the last echo of the drums roll out beyond hearing.

The Hunt begins.
*Spiegel1

Posted by *Spiegel1 »

Otari meets with Kelth and Naya'il taking a trip to the Beastlands with them to show them a bit of her daily routine there. After catching three fish and roasting them to have a meal she takes out her Recorder Stone to show them another glimpse of her memories. There are three parts to this particular recording.

The first memory shows her climbing a giant tree switching her gaze from the tree itself to the platform far above her, there doesnt seem to be any rungs placed in the tree for her to hold onto. Otari is climbing it by finding holds in the bark.

The second memory shows her first relaxing on the platform while watching a giant snake slither by on the floor far below her before she starts packing up the necessary gear reaching for a vine.

The third memory shows her swinging from vine to vine occasionally balancing on a limb before moving onto the next feeling the wind blow across her bare skin.
*Spiegel1

Posted by *Spiegel1 »

Her third use of a Recorder Stone might remain private.

You see a sunset in Elysium that is full of colors. Others are around her yet they are in their own world while she is gazing out towards the horizon. Loneliness and depression are present in her thoughts. The murmur of quiet conversation is heard as the four other people converse in two separate groups. A few newly grown flowers are evident on a patch of grass near the Halfling. The flowers look like they have just risen out of the ground. The sensation of a tail is felt and an occasional glance is shot down at the silky black tail followed by a glance at the Alu-fiend it belongs to.