Wa---Umm Request for Sensory Stones

*Felight

Posted by *Felight »

*A letter is delivered to anyone Demma would be pointed to for receiving the Sensory Stones. The letter is full of scribbled over words and the back side of it is filled with nothing more than scribble. Seemingly very headachingly made letter at a loss for better words*

(( sribblings not included for being a grammar nazi
wrote: Honored Sensate

Being just a brand new Namer in the society I understand if you'd be hesitant to present me with a sensory stone but I would not write if it were not import for me and I do believe quite a large amount of my new peers would like to experience my future recording includes touch, warmth and maybe a feeling in the mind aswell if such works with the stone.

Demma, Namer

PS sorry for the mess I cant write very well
*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

A factotum approaches Demma later that day...

"Silly little thing, of course you can have one, that is why we exist. Now go and get us some juicy new sensations."

She then hands Demma a stone from within the confines of her robes.
*Felight

Posted by *Felight »

Here's my share! I call it umm.... ummm... Cradling of the Mistress of Six! *Nod nod*
And Ummm I'll just take a new empty one.

*Demma gets her first Sensory Stone shared out. Consisting of a recording as it happened. The feeling of leaning against to the softest of two pillows in a warm lap. Two hands around her belly with eleven fingers caressing her skin through her light dress. The smell of a warm body and an edge of sweetness and spicy flavor. Ending with the sensation of falling asleep in the embrace*
*Felight

Posted by *Felight »

*Demma runs in to return another Sensory Stone*

This is called umm now what was it... Oh right! "On the wings of Copper"

*The stone holds the recording of a small copper wyrmling flying around in the Clerk's Ward. Fast glides between stalls, slipping under benches, looping around random shops and finaly landing into the hot pool of the gymnasium*