Society of Sensation membership

*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

*Naya approaches Annali Webspinner in the Civic Festhall, a polite smile to her lips, her cloak and hood carefully held about her, the humps of her wings on display but the said appendages are still tightly bound behind her back and well covered*

Greetings to you.

My name is Naya'il and I seek membership of the Society of Sensation. I have read all the books available to me on your faction and believe that my philosophy fits to that of this group. If you would let me know what it is I should do to become a namer and initiated I would be grateful.
*Pashan01

Posted by *Pashan01 »

((ooc - any DM who is interested in meeting with Naya'il for a little 'initiation' to the faction RP please let me know here or PM. I would love to try something (need only be half hour-hour) soon-ish and can be available coming Thursday, Friday, Sunday or next weeknights GMT +1 7-10pm. Many thanks. ))
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

((I can handle this, unless our new DM Ravel wants to give it a shot? ... I'll just drop a tell about it when I see you in game.))
*Ravel's Heart

Posted by *Ravel's Heart »

((It might be best for you to handle this, Mr_Otyugh, since your playtime coincides better with Pashan's. Though I would be delighted to have the opportunity to help if the two of you cannot reach a time.

((I might be available within your window On Friday, Pashan. If Mr_Otyugh cannot initiate Pasha, I could probably do so then.