Dybt I Skoven (Deep in the Forest)

newdevilofpromise

Posted by newdevilofpromise »

"You're a Women now Solstafir...., it's time you go see the Green man.."
Goosebump on your arms as fresh paint touched your bare naked Flesh, A Symbol Drawn, around your arms, under your breasts and lastly , on your pelvis, You stare at a Mirror, blushing a bit as you see the Symbol of Fertility Drawn upon your bare skin, an Older Looking women stepped behind you wrapped you in a white blanket, guiding your through a Dark Forest, you felt ancient magics coursing through out these Forests, your Feets stepping on fallen leaves, branches and cool dew touched blades of grasses, the forest whispered your Name..."Solstafir, come to me...". You feel a small chill down your spine as you kept walking down the Dark Forest, Sudden your vision falls upon a Shrine of a Stone Man with Stag's Horns, out from the shadow, your eyes fall upon the man behind the voice...

With a gesture of his elongated fingure, you're instantly under his spell, entralled, Bewitched by a Verdant Prince, the Green Man as you came to know from the old Crone... you marched towards him, he held you close, in his leafy arms, as the smell of Nature and Oak lingered around this tall being, His fingers tracing the paint, uttering in Sylvan you feel Magic coursing through you..., "Through me, i beseech thee, under the pale moon, in my Domain, with my Mark on your skin, I grant thee Powers of the Green man...." You felt his warm lips and his rough hands gliding down your back, A feeling of Ectasy and lust built up and spread all over your being..., your Vision Fades here, leaving you wanting, yearning..