A Hunter's Training

*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

With the influx of new members, Krysstal decides it's time they properly met to discuss what the faction, and it's goals, really mean. The approaches a factotum, or any of sufficient time within the faction, to arrange a meeting with the new members and herself. She has questions, and so too, might the others. Finding their way without a proper guide can prove difficult. Best to put the questions to rest, and discover the individual desires and hopes of each.
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Altair shows up with plenty of questions, expressing interest in needing to find himself. The faction's declaration of intent to 'become one with the multiverse' (and by extension, one with oneself) seem to have drawn him to join. Lately when he isn't found training in the Gym, he can be found in Karasuthra hunting. Although instead of hunting for food, he seems to be putting himself in danger to better come into contact with his instincts, feeling that years in the city have muddled them somewhat. Whatever he has been doing, he often looks exhausted, as if he is pushing himself to new limits.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

After keeping an eye on the trainings and sparring with some of the others, a thought occurs to Kryss. Tahir, a wall of a fighter. Altair, a hunter.
A test designed to take both out of their comfort zones.
"Altai. Run. Hide. You are the hunted. You are the prey. Not allowed to fight, just run and hide."
"Tahir, rin, search. You are the hunter. You are the predetor. Not allowed to fight, just capture."

"Sigil is your field. Use it. Use its people. Let game begin."

((Feel free to PM me with details on your hiding, but keep where you're hunting and who you're interacting with here. If you involve others, point them to this thread and let them know it's a pseudo event))
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

"Me? Prey?"

Altair lifted his eyebrow questioningly as he considered the idea. It certainly wouldn't be the first time given the number of things that prowled his homeland larger than him, but it was definitely something he wasn't used to. Admittedly it had happened more in Sigil than ever it had at home. Some of the adventurers he'd met were scarier than any Celestial Allosaurus, even the ones that spat fire and lightning.

"Yeh well, I guess. Catch me if y'can, Tahir!"

He leaned in and took a few deep sniffs of Tahir before anyone could object or question it, and then dropped to all fours and bolted out of the Gym. As he sprinted through the wards, he tried to follow Tahir's scent when he'd pick it up through the cacophony of odors that was the Cage. It wasn't long before he settled on a suitable hiding spot and curled up to wait.
*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

The jann carefully and calmly watched altair sniff at him before taking off and turning his attention back firmly on Krysstal

I probably should have asked before he departed so, but I just have to walk out of here and find wherever he's run off to, but I'm guessing its on sigil only, no planes walking?

*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

She calmly looks to the Jann with a confident smile
Never said that. Him was in hurry to run. No shackles, no harming, physically, mentally, or him reputation. Them are the only rules. Use the sky, the rain, the people. Show him even Sigil itself can be an enemy if him not use her.
Make him thoughts and actions work together. Yours, too. Not think, do. Not do, think.
She looks to the nearby Ciphers with a sweet smile
Go, help them. Help one, the other, change mind. Not matter.
*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

He inhales quietly and stares at a spot in the distance for a moment before letting the breath leave him once more

Guess we just trust in the cadence of the planes.

And he begins walking off as his feet guide him - applying a small amount of rather obnoxiously strong aftershave to mask his natural scent and saying not another word. Feet taking him initially towards the hive ward
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

**This is where it begins. Anyone and everyone is free to get involved however they want. The experiment and exercise is based on the chaos of Sigil, and the order that naturally exists within it. Altair is keeping me updated privately on his actions and whereabouts, and I'll be letting him know which parts of the posts he's aware of.
This is not limited to Ciphers **
*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

Wordlessly he walks through the hive ward, steps not even touching the ground, preferring infact to float he finds himself drawn to the Infirmary at the wards heart, opening the door and begining to take a look inside.
*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

* A group of factotums expresses interest in the group, A Djinni, Halfling, Orc and Human. They advanced to the group, the Orc adressing them first*

"Namers, right? Tag's Bezda Goretusk, these are Ibrahim, Roscoe and Jenny" *She gestured*

"You guys finding your way a bit?"