A Hunter's Training

*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

*Presuming Stitches before they left the Gymnasium as they would have already seperated afterwards*

The Jann turns to the Orc, and the others with a light smile and a slight incline of his head respectfully though it is notably given somewhat moreso to the Djinn present out of force of habit if nothing else

Sers. My Lady.

I have found it is not so much a matter of finding ones way as ones place, but I would like to say so.
In truth many of the more enlightened tenants to be much in line with that which is taught in my native Zakhara so in truth it is not so much of a new step for me, atleast not in whole.

*And back to the Hunt!*

Tahir stares around on the inside of the infirmary for a moment, as if seeing it for the first time, it takes him a second or two to register the nurses questions before he looks down to her with a smile

Apologies, I seem to have lost a colleague of mine

He flashes the cipher's namer badge

I do not suppose you have seen a man named Altair - a lycanthrope come through here?
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

Busy as always, treating those still clinging to life but not badly enough for the morgue, it takes only the briefest of moments for someone to register someone walking inside of their own accord.
"You look a bit... healthy... to be in here." A young woman with a weathered smile, clearly forced "I'm guessing you're here to see a patient?"
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Altair lay quietly in hiding, attempting to keep his breathing as light as he could. His ears twitched at minute sounds, and he kept his nose to the air. He was starting to get concerned. Second thought left his hiding place seeming a bit less subtle than he'd like it to be. He was decent at concealing himself, but he had never been professionally trained at it and he'd seen a few people casting questioning glances in his direction despite his best efforts to keep to the darker corners. They'd definitely see him if he moved though. And on top of all that, he hadn't picked up Tahir's scent since he'd left the Gym. That more than anything had him unnerved.

Then an idea struck him. Something the Doomguard used to do fairly regularly. Probably still did if he was being honest. Willing himself to revert to his human form, he stood up from his hiding place and pulled a handful of platinum coins out, flinging them into the air. Then another. And a third. It wasn't long before the lower classes of the Cage descended on the chiming money as it hit damp cobblestone in a noisy mess. Pulling the hood up on his cloak, Altair gingerly worked his way through the mob and dropped his head. His thumbs hooked 'round his pockets, his back slouched over, he put some distance between him and where he'd been.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

The young woman looks around at her peers. None of them seem to peek over at the mention of the name, and she turns back to face the newcomer.
"I haven't seen any shapeshifters in here in quite some time, actually. They tend to stick together and look out for their own, if my books do them any justice. If he's been missing a while, I suppose you could check with others like him?"
*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

The Jann offers a quiet incline of his head and returns to the hive ward, no foot steps now he takes flight a little over the roof tops with unearthly grace, seeking out anything of particular note or interest from on high
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

**How's your spot listen?**
*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

*Maxed spot, Poor Listen*
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

It isn't until Tahir begins to move away from the infirmary that he notices a strange absence of people. A thug missing from his usual corner, a jinkskirt oddly vacant her usual hangout.
In the corner of his eye, movement is noticed. A young boy sprinting into the area of the black market.
*Dredi

Posted by *Dredi »

*He follows the boy silently from above, hands still shoved in their respective pockets, lazily drifting along*
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

It takes only a few minutes to spot a small crowd clamoring around the Black Market. Seems as though there's a bit of a search going on. A few scuffles, one not so healthy looking fight between a female half orc and a male human (the orc is winning... a lot), and each person seems to be searching the ground for something.