A New Recruit

*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

Meanwhile, Ms Abigail is going on about how she has learned to do the dragoning. Whatever that means. Except that she can become a variety of things, including a dragon. She has moved on from speaking about her experiences as an undead to discussing how she can experience very different doings in a variety of forms. Which leads back to doing the dragoning.

That is a thing that happens among the Ciphers.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

More forms than dragon? Even undead? Her attention is hooked, and a familiar set of hair? What was this woman doing sleeping in the bazaar? Was she mistaken? The child approaches hesitently, but this might be someone who can teach her more.
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

It is entirely possible to schedule Ms Abigail meetings between 7 am to 10 pm in UTC+3.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

**Anytime you're free tomorrow or the next day, feel free to let me know :) I'll probably be on around noon your time**
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

I will try to poke around today, in that case. Woof.

Edit: no luck, woe. Will try again tomorrow around noon.
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

Sorry. Something came up and I was out of the house by 4 am.
I'll try to be on later tonight my time. Looks like there's an 11 hour difference between us :/
*Miraie

Posted by *Miraie »

That is all right. Things happen o/

TZ differences can be challenging, though. *nod*
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

The young Nymph finally approaches the more official and standing members of the faction, a dour look in her eye, yet a confident stride in her step. By now, she's not hidden the fact that her common isn't very good, and her accent is peculiar, but attempts her pre-rehearsed speech, all the same.

"Must see to things now. Mother needs healing, city needs her, I do both. If need me, find me in field. Must go now."

With the simple message delivered, she heads out with clenched fists and sagged shoulders. She'll be back, she knows. But wondering if she'll be the same when she returns.