One Walked Into The Enlightened Halls...

*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

An engimatic, veiled woman in flowing green attire that matched her eyes, gracefully steps into the enlightened halls of the Gymnasium, her young eyes bearing striking wisdom as she gazed upon the Ciphers training and meditating around her. Almost instinctively, she finds the most senior Transcendant One, and calmly approaches them, uttering a few words.

"I wish to join your Order, to make mind and body as one." She then stood still until a response was given, her flowing robes revealing several shurikens and glittering blue kamas on her belt.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

The Gymnasium's doors close and the noise bustle and dust of the bazzar are shut out. The woman finds herself in a quiet corridor far away she can hear the noise of distant music wood wind pipes playing, punctuates by the jangling of metal chimes. From another direction she smells the scent of camomile from the direction of the baths. She follows the corridor around looking for someone to speak to. The first person she encounters is an old Githzari, he has broom and appears to be sweeping up dust and dirt. She finds herself going over and speaking the words to him. It just feels right. Before she has finished he raises a hand to appeal for silence.

"Alright"

Is all he says, there are no questions, no tests he doesn't even look at the array of weaponry it is as if he has already anticipated the question and decided his answer to it long before she asked. To lend credence to this theory he hands her a faction badge. Without any farewell or even a dismissal he turns his back on her and continues sweeping.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

A few weeks of training later, she began to assert more confidence in acting on her whim, hesitation slowly leaving her repertoire of reactions. Clad in a light scalemail of black color, she yet again searched for the old gith within the enlightened Halls, her expression hidden behind a veil.

"I wish to *know* more." she said clearly upon meeting them. "The mind is *burdened* with a past it cannot forget, and the body still *hesitates* when confronted with all those memories."
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She finds the Gith in the same place. This time he appears to be painting over cracks in the wall. He doesn't stop as she bares her soul. He does not seem to even pay attention. As she finishes he does answer.

"What is done cannot be changed. What has not yet happened cannot be affected. What matters is now, think less, do more. Act, do, be."
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

One day, as Ashalle was training she noticed that almost suddenly a woman of an incredible beauty was standing in front of her. It took her a second to finally guess it was actually a succubi wearing a training kimono. The fiend seemed to be strangely devoid of any emotions, as she glanced at the human with her fiery eyes, spreading her wings.

- Namer, I'm Master of the Heart Ophelia. Listen. Tell me what you have learned so far.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

The succubus was quite probably the most frustrating mentor one could ask for, but in the end, Ashalle finally understood what she was trying to make her realize.

"I know nothing." she had told the temptress, and for once saw a flicker of amusement run across her face. For in admitting she knew nothing, she was honest with herself, and became more in tune with the Multiverse, if only by a tiny fraction.