Sparring and Contemplation.

*DemonAbyss10

Posted by *DemonAbyss10 »

Vai'aian had taken his time to familiarize himself with the facilities, to observe various individuals training in order to learn further styles and tactics. One in particular had caught his attention, another newcomer like himself that seemed to have quite a bit in the way of talent, a monk like himself. "Spar?" Vai'aian would state to the young man while he was taking a short break to catch his breath.
"Of course I will take your offer on a duel" the man would state.
"Noon, Peak?" He would state in his usual manner, a fierce determination in his eyes.
"Fine by me."

In the hours leading up to the fight, Vai'aian would take the opportunity to go through his routine of meditation, first at the brux waterfall then he would do some calisthenics, stretching for the lead-up to the fight. He would be completely focused at the time the fight would happen.

He made his way to the arena where the man would meet him. "Are you sure you are up to this?" The younger man would say with a confident grin. "I might as well get your tag first, so I know who I shall be besting."
"Tag?" Vai'aian would ask inquisitively.
"Your name." The young man would state with a sigh.
"Vai'aian", he would state, still calm and focused.
"Alright then, I am Silas. Are you ready?"
They would give eachother a curt bow as the fight would begin.

((Edit: Giving a chance for people to reply if they want to observe and such.))
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

jall might be stepping around the ciphers' gym. she was rummaging if joining or not the faction, so she take the chance to look at those two fighting anyway
*DemonAbyss10

Posted by *DemonAbyss10 »

Silas would rush in to try and get a first but heavy blow in. It would suit his own strengths after all. Vai'aian on the other hand would stand there as Silas approached him, remaining calm. As the blow approached, Vai'aian would just merely sidestep out of the way and face his opponent. This display would continue for a few more attempted blows upon Silas' part, Vai'aian sidestepping all but the last one in which Silas would feint into a tripping attack. It did indeed connect.

Vai'aian took a tumble as a result, but managed to keep on his toes as he took off in order to close the gap and land some blows of his own. While Silas may have been brute strength with some speed, Vai'aian was the complete opposite. Both individuals would do various attacks and maneuvers to catch the other off guard, each of them connecting every now and then. They both having kept their resolve and determination throughout thus far.

A few other individuals within the complex would arrive and observe upon witnessing and or hearing about it from others. Eventually it would result in a decent sized crowd of fellow martial artists observing, paying careful attention to how each individual fought, just in case an actual tournament would happen in the future.

Both individuals were starting to look a bit bruised and bloodied up after a while, one really wouldn't be able to tell who looked in worse condition.

The fight would continue further.

((Another chance for individuals to get involved if they so wish.))