Sponsorship for A Tourney

Sarin

Posted by Sarin »

A dustwoman, and planeswalker, approaches members of the ciphers, attempting to gain sponsorship for a blood sport tournament, and a grand melee, on the carnival grounds
Asigai

Posted by Asigai »

Out of her normal flamboyant outfit, and dressed in training gown, sweating and initially panting. Katani met with Null post-exercise.

"I mean, I like the idea of tournament, sure. And I reckon rest of the Ciphers are up to that too. Well maybe not the tag "blood sports", but you know. Otherwise."

Getting herself a long swig of water, before exhaling her content.

"So, how much are ya exactly asking or needing for this whole thing of yours?"
Sarin

Posted by Sarin »

"Whats fun without a little blood?" Null would say with a smirk.

"My original plan involves 400 cogs. 100 for the grand melee winner, 150 for the tournament winner, 100 for second place, 50 for third. I'm going to reach 200 by my self easily, maybe more. Anything else would be appreciated. I would like the payouts to be as large as I am able. There will be an entry fee for both the tournament, and the melee, and the house will be trying to handle all bets."
Asigai

Posted by Asigai »

"I mean, I'm monthly reminded of the opposite. Ha!" Katani grinned.

"And sure, I can provide two hundred platinum cogs for your tournament. In the name of the Transcendent Order of course, but it'll come with a condition! I'm gonna want there to be a sign that says sponsored by Transcendent Order, if that's fine, then you've got yourself a deal!" she smiled briskly.
Sarin

Posted by Sarin »

Null nods a couple of times

"The sign is fine. Good deal then. I'll also cut the blood sport part as well."