A Polite Request - Fritz on behalf of Skyport comittee

GreyMoth

Posted by GreyMoth »

A letter is handed over in person by Fritz for the desks of whomever makes shot calls in the Transcendent Order. Fritz does his utmost to explain its contents on submission to try and see it along efficiently.
To whom it may concern,

My name is Fritz, Factotum of the Bleak Cabal. As one of several doctors of the Gatehouse requested to step forward and provide on site aid with the approaching Skyport construction, I have come to ask of the Transcendent Order a favor in kind. While I know many do not necessarily work for free, I would ask of you to please consider the following.

After a discussion of proper lifting procedure and attempts to prevent on site work accidents. While it is likely to fall upon the Believers of the Source to provide foremen to ensure that their blueprints are followed and that work is performed diligently, the sheer staggering number of ways that one can be injured from such seemingly trivial tasks is something of an issue. I would like to ask that Transcendent Order consider providing to these efforts a routine of stretch work.

It is in my hopes that no one should suffer a life altering injury under any circumstance, but the fact of the matter is that reality is not that kind and while I am sure we will attract good workers with the call for manpower, many take their own strength for granted. I would think this an opportunity to help promote the values of the Great Gymnasium if this prospect interests you.

I hope to hear a reply from you soon. If you wish pay for such a procedure, I will take your proposal forward to see what can be done.

Fritz