A Message From Factol Karan

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

On the very last day of Capricious, in the middle of the random bi-monthly relocation of Quake's Place, someone pointed out that they hadn't had the party yet.

The Factol was perplexed, "What party?"

"Your birthday party!" piped up a voice from the sidelines.

"A-HA!" cried Karan, "Yes, today is my birthday! Birthday is mine TODAY! . . . Where is the party?"

Someone pointed to Jiro (if he was there), or an empty chair (if he was not). Regardless, the general vicinity of where Jiro potentially COULD be was addressed: "Lead on! We must eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow is Regula!"

Everyone promptly dropped what they were carrying - to the detriment of many breakable objects - and marched off in the direction of the Guildhall Ward, attracting random bystanders with the promise of a party as they went.
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

(Apologies for the late reply.)

As a matter of fact, Jiro was behind the chair that was being pointed at, where his location was assumed to be.

"Uh, Uh, okay!"

As they depart, him leading on to the prepared location with the promise of party, he whips out his Lute and sings as they walk

"I say this looks like a job for me! So everybody, just follow me 'cause we need a little..jiro-isity because it'd feel so empty without me!"

Which he would repeat the entire time.
*MimiFearthegn

//I beat your late reply with extra lateness!

The party had been grand, and chaotic, and a fun time for all, but sadly overshadowed by great political hullabaloo around the same time.

The Factol didn't seem to mind too much; in fact, he and most of the Xaos forgot all about it not long after. But then, one day, a helpful voice piped up and reminded the factol that he had promised someone else that they could be factol for the day on account of something or other having to do with the party and the Surprise.

Karan considered this for a while, asked around as to whether this was so, and on being given a variety of replies, concluded that yes, it was so.

And so the hunt began for the person who was owed this honor. . .

*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Zinex sits in a chair seemingly nailed to the wall Sitting in thinking man side ways as well. How he does so is any ones guess. "Hmm perhaps a compitition. Something grand something that will change the lives of those all around. After all the place is getting boring again. That's just no good."
*MimiFearthegn

"Yes! What an excellent idea! We should have a competition! Who's in?" said the Factol, seemingly forgetting the previous competition completely.