Regarding The Razorvine

*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Leth simply enjoys the chaos generated by fellow Xaos and herself and joins to the fun.

Her own Spikey she hides with care till the point where she organises "Happy Spike day party" on one of the raised (by the huge 'vine) building, when shows it as a decorated adult Spike. At this point many Xao gathers around it and does the usual...

Hopefuly noone tries stop it, or still, maybe someone will and generates with it even bigger chaos.

Leth moving in the mass of chaos guards it from patrols till that point, alas the apice of chaos. ((Probably with the less intrusive methods, and magic.)) But not seeking destruction, she will let the party drop and let escape fellows, if serious intervention will be detected.

((To be honest I've hoped that other PC Xao chars will join:/
Seems everyone favorites the triad of order))
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

ZiNeX tHe GrEaT of course shows up for Celebrations with his bestest Buddy the neglectantly immortal skeleton Chester, who reluctantly helps Zinex put on a Comedic Stage show about the current events, in the gag at each punchline, Chester gets blown to pieces only to be revived again for the next skit!!! The kiddies seem to love it!!
*Er_Nano_Infame

Posted by *Er_Nano_Infame »

torturer Gleeb'yawin asks those deploying to clear out the razorvines if they may bring some stems of 'vines to him (as with a treatment of oil, they can be preserved as flexible, razor-sharp ropes, whips, or cords) so that he can customize the torturing devices for improved cruelty
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Upon returning from one of the chain gang details, Charae had one of her namers deliver a wagon full of the razorvine to the torturer. "Here you are, though I'd take caution. Using something like this to restrain a prisoner might be more trouble than it is worth. Considering the arteries at the wrist, for example." The dark elf smiled. "But of course, you are the expert. In any case, enjoy."
*Er_Nano_Infame

torturer Gleeb'Yawin thanks Charae, and with a childish smile and light-hearted step he goes to his toys room and spends time treating the branches and then applying them to various torture devices and retrainment tools. A work that takes some time, as he has to clean, resize, test, treat, test again, apply, test once again the 'vines before being done, leaving good mess in the room to clean up once done.
Modified devices and tools then dispatched through the prisons when ready, or himself going to them with the treated branches to apply the modding
*Er_Nano_Infame

as long as the party takes place in the hive (as i assume, but i may be wrong), is hard guards will come to bother

though the invisible vines had begun to sew the first victims, and as soon as suspects onto them directs toward chaosmen, unwanted visits will start to come

that said, the wide variety of activities made by the xaos all around will probably attract wrong attentions on them
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A letter for Charae arrives:

wrote:
Charae,

it is good to see our plan has worked and the ambushes have lessened somewhat in their intensity and frequency.

As I am hearing about our forces having trouble with Razorvine made invisible I will place an order at the Godsmen for 20 staffs able to cast invisibility purge to be given to the squad leaders.

I am sure you will find them most useful and will let you know when they are ready.

Julius Ahestes

<the snarling wolf's head>
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Posted on the exit and to other factotems and Namers
wrote: Mercykillers:

I have ordered for two more chaingangs to be deployed, on the increasing vines,  Squad leaders be sure to move Dead Bodies to designated Locations near the hive,  we don't need Collectors any reason to be swarming the Bazaar.  have some of the stronger prisoners pull a cart for towing the Scribed.  Don't forget to take a staff with you1

Signed:
Factotem Merium Pinklily
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

After few days of party Leth acknowledges that the spot where they've turned the normal every-days into pure chaos wasn't in the hive, but in the clerk's ward, near to the Bridge of the Hive, still not in the direct way to there but a bit apart from it.

((Leth never would cause harm to Hivers, or yes...who knows? Sorry about lack of information before. If Hive got the greatest probability as scene, it works also for me.))

...or at least seems so, but who knows right in the middle of the chaos which side of the bridge is the current one, anyway who cares it really. Leth won't cry for some "blind one", when the real chaos is inbound right with the arrive of the "lobster army" if ever they will find their way to here through "Spikey's hardly visible arms".

Still, better avoid greater bloodshed of innocent bystanders, she thoughts, so if there is a way, she will warn some, some will still caught, shit happens.
*Zahir

Posted by *Zahir »

Chaos means change, and change means even the change of changes itself, so chaos turns into peace and let a vacuum on the streets. After a turning point, the party cease to exist. The Xaos walks away as nothing would've happen, nice and easy.
Leth uses Mordekain's famous spell to clear the arcane and every trace with it, so shows the HUGE veins which lifted entire buildings, her beloved Spikey is now an adult, so she throws a last Kiss to Mr. Spike and fades away (even no was been in mimic).