Xaositects

*Melancholy_Dreamer

Posted by *Melancholy_Dreamer »

:worship: I saw a MOOSE made of boogers! :worship:

really!
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

jukejointjezebel,May 8 2012 wrote: Even crazies need some muscle. Let me in, and point me in the direction of who needs to be cut first.

~Jarlz Berg
the Lobsters the lobsters take there claws ans serve them to Jabberwok. Skittle me pot, good day to have on a giant mole rat.
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Chant around the hive has it that an old shoe shop has closed. The shop was particularly popular with those of odd foot shapes as the shoemaker had a talent in making any pair of shoes fit the owner perfectly.

Apparently the shoemaker was a Wizards apprentice long ago, the two arrived from Faerun when he was but a small boy. Some years later the master got himself arrested for unconventional and also illegal uses of magic trying to build a tower without proper permits and permissions etc etc, before entering a very destructive dispute with the authorities.

The boy continued to practice magic into adulthood, some say even taking on an apprentice of his own for some time before one day beginning his shoe shop.

Now very old he has decided for some reason to pick up his old books and tomes once again, carrying on in old age where he had left off over 70 years ago.

The most recent reports say a giant shoe has been seen sailing down the river, powered by a pedalo mechanism and being pedalled by local children enlarged in size to be bigger than ogres! Other children have been seen miniaturised and riding around the shoe on a hastened ferret. Fireballs and Scintillating spheres are launched into the air like fireworks for the children and it appears the old man is in some reckless state of dementia, reliving his youth with reckless abandon and using the magic for nothing more than games with the poor unloved children of the Hive Ward.

He occasionally shouts, "CHOO CHOO!!!" and "Where's my Tit?!"

When asked, the local children refer to the Shoemaker as Wurley the Wizard or Grandad Gimbleglow.

A local harmonium patrolman was quoted as saying, "They don't pay me enough to deal with this sh*t!"
*Azulfae

Posted by *Azulfae »

Two ferrets walk into a bar, how bizarre, how bizarre.