Missing.

*WhenWizardsWar

Posted by *WhenWizardsWar »

The various interest groups that can be found within Sigil, at least the main fifteen "groups", if one wants to use the term loosely, have had an odd occurance fall upon them.

One person from each "group" has gone missing, their place of kip is found almost untouched. The kips have no signs of a struggle or any kind of violence except for one very odd thing left at each location. The people that have gone missing are simple low-rung, ordinary folk who, likely would have gone unnoticed in their absence if it wasnt for one thing found at each "home".

A mimir made of black metal, grinning endlessly.
*WhenWizardsWar

The various interest groups that can be found within Sigil, at least the main fifteen "groups", if one wants to use the term loosely, have had an odd occurance fall upon them.

One person from each "group" has gone missing, their place of kip is found almost untouched. The kips have no signs of a struggle or any kind of violence except for one very odd thing left at each location. The people that have gone missing are simple low-rung, ordinary folk who, likely would have gone unnoticed in their absence if it wasnt for one thing found at each "home".

*WhenWizardsWar

*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

Sitting in it's cell, the kaisharga stared ahead into the dark, waiting. It's penance was interrupted by an overheard conversation in the hall outside, speaking of the Mimir killer and their abduction of faction members...including the Athar. It's eye sockets flaring, it focused it's energies and let go of the body it inhabited, collapsing into dust.

Amends would have to wait until after it's brother defier was rescued....
*Krayt

Posted by *Krayt »

The warlock knelt down before the Mirmir his long hair falling infront of his mask as he broght his face close to the metallic skull. Mauric's knife-like extentions wound around the Mirmir without touching the metal in a gesture of false affection as if a carass.

"You were left behind for a reason besides grinning. Rattle that bonelss box so that we might learn or be decieved if that is the designation."
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

"Lucy! Luccccyyy!!! Where is our Diamonds? We told you not to fly up in the skies Lucy~~~~ooh..what's this!? *She poked the Grinning Mimir Staring at it like a Magpie at a shiny Object*"..Vicky!~? What could this mean!!?"
*Altair

Posted by *Altair »

Upon hearing the news, a large dire wolf would poke around the residence of the Cipher victim looking for any scent trail he could find. Also any actual evidence or clues. On discovering the Mimir, he'd start to grill it to the extent that he could.

"Arrigh' grinnie, spill. Where's yer boss, eh? You wos left 'ere t' send a message, so lay it on me b'fore I get angry."
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Morthos the God-loather stands inside the kip of the missing Athar. Messages were sent to all Athar off-plane, to determine who was missing. After a few days, it was determined who was missing. This unfortunate Namer...the one inside whose kip he stood. He didn't even know the poor sod's name or gender, odd that. Apparently, the kidnapped Athar was rather shy and didn't leave this kip much.
Shaking his head, Morthos spoke to the skull placed there, falsely musing aloud,
"Ye were placed here for some reason, aye? Mayhap ye have a memory spell within ye, as some sort of message? I might need to find an activation spell scroll to use. Or one of the Athar mages..."
He takes a few notes before walking towards the door. Before he leaves, he smacks the doorpost in frustration, his facial features completely impassive.

Scratching his chin, the Cambion walks out of the kip. Mayhap he'd find Athaon Hobard...
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A Namer going AWOL was not normally something for a Factor to be bothered with. A Justice sent some of their own agents out to investigate, and usually that would be the end of it.

Except someone remembered Factor Andor's order from a couple of months ago, and so the second a Mimir was found at the seemingly abandoned residence, the news was brought to him.

Without delay, he ordered a squad to secure the perimeter of the building, and get Harmonium help to evacuate the near by structures as well. The dispatched Mercykillers were given strict orders to NOT tamper with the Mimir, and avoid going into the room as much as possible.

Before preparing to head to the site himself, he penned a priority letter for the Harmonium.

((Posting on their boards))

The front desk is also told to send word to Namer Lilith d'Eath to meet him at the site, with the same orders as relayed to the security team.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A priority message arrives at the barracks, bearing the sigil of the Mercykillers. It is specifically addressed to the one in charge of the Mimir Killer investigation.
wrote:
to whom it concerns,

Be aware that one of our Namer's has gone missing, and evidence at his residence strongly suggests the Mimir killer's involvment. Given the presence of the tell-tale Mimir, it is my belief that the area may be trapped as the last few locations, and so would request Harmonium assistance in temporarily evacuating the building and  those near by.

The last few incidents involved powerful detonations, some of which were diffused and some which went off spectacularly, so I would request we not take chances.

I've already dispatched a team to secure the site, but evacuation measures are waiting on the Harmonium.

I will be personally overseeing the investigation of our lost agent, and by extension this case, and so would request whomever is in charge of the case to meet with me at the earliest convenience. In the event I am unavailable (or this site turns out to be a trap that claims me), the next Red Death agent to speak with on the matter would be Namer Lilith d'Eath.

Justice and Harmonium Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Mercykillers