The Time For Chaos Has Come

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

//Heh, got a larger turnout than I had anticipated. Everyone gets a short 20-30 minute event, then when everything is gathered, a nice dinner. Then, then we let chaos reign in the city. How's that sound people? Oh yea, shoot me a pm for when it's best to handle your specific event. As usual, any questions, post or shoot me a pm.
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Dargo I find, for something of Mind. *He catches his hat putting it on his head dropping Anything in upon himself, then heads off skipping*
*Five Years

Posted by *Five Years »

The Abyss!? Yes The Abyss! It liked The Abyss, it was from The Abyss.... Wait Aasimars were not from The Abyss. It was an Aasimar wasn't it? Yes it thought that it was.

"No! No! Not there! I won't go! I won't! I won't!"

The Aasimar drops the pen and paper screams and runs off. A few hours later a Succubus walks through the long corridors of the Abyssal Temple. She enters the library and passes through the portal to Broken reach.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Over a week later, the fey-ish woman marched into Quakes looking quite proud of herself, and bounded up to Karan.

"BOSS! Boss! I couldn't find Corban. But I found tomato soup. Maybe meat too. Or was it meat pie?"
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

The Fiendling Ran back into quakes holding a black glove up!
"We found it, we found it! Weee!"
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

"Can we have a party now?" she inquired, hopefully. "And can we all be Corban?"
*LiquidDreamer

Factol Karan happens to be the bartender for the day in Quake's

"Yes, yes, good! Now we wait for the others to collect their pieces." He invites Kish over and pours her a shot of pure, crystal clear water. Then he looks to the questioning Xaos, "Corban will be Corban, i need Xaos to be Xaos. For now. Well, a little later. Yes, until later!" He pours her a shot of water and invites her to drink up.
*Five Years

Posted by *Five Years »

The halfling would shake his head and hand the shot of water to Vicky.

"You can have mine I'm off the bub."

He'd then proceed to have a long swig of the Limbic ale.
*Five Years

Posted by *Five Years »

A halfling wanders into Quakes. It is definitely a halfling today not an Aasimar, not after last time that was embarrassing. In its hand it has a scroll. A strange looking crumpled scroll. It has tried to read it but that did not work, the letters kept jumping around the page. It slams the scroll down on the bar.

"Can someone get me a Limbic ale? I'm a little short."

It would begin folding the scroll into the shape of a swan, this would become a bit too complicated so it would give up and just hand it to Karan. It couldn't quite remember how it got the scroll but thinking of it conjured images of exploding innards and the toppling heads of surprised merchants. It had a warm content feeling as it took a sip of an ale, or should one not be forthcoming someone else's ale.
*LiquidDreamer

"Perfect!" Is Karan's response. He quickly snatches the scroll away and pours a drink, along with a shot of crystal clear water. "Drink up! Only a few more pieces to get."