The Time For Chaos Has Come

*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

The more things change, the more they stay the same. No, wait, no they don't. The more things change, the more they change! Yes, yes, that's it, Brilliant!

At least that's what Factol Karan thinks. For now. Where is that sandwich? Right, Factol Karan goes out to find some of his members. No. They will come to him. Chaos attacts Chaos. Or is that honey attracts bees? Whatever.

Factol Karan brings his favorite chair, a stool and sits in front of Muriels, waiting for his fellow factioneers. He sits there and waits, with chaotic thoughts dancing in his head. Cats too, lots of cats. And puppies!
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

The wild woman began counting out her tasks on her fingers; there were a few more fingers used than there were tasks.

"Dinner. Chef. In the city. Something named Corban. Got it, boss!" She gave a mock salute.
*Xndar

Posted by *Xndar »

A little, outrageously dressed, copper-skinned hin wanders by, sees Karan and waves enthusiastically in greeting.

"Hiya! Karan? Hi Karan! I'm Vul, and I might not be a member yet, but I got this super snazzy idea that people might have fun with.

I call it, 'The Hall of Squeakers!' like the Speaker Hall but more cute and fun!"

Does a little tap-dance and 'ta-daa' hand motion.

"We get a buncha sods together, and everyone dresses up and acts like a factol and we gab and gawk and do whatever silly things they do when they're pretending to run this burg. Then, here's the kicker:

If we decide on stuff as a group, we actually go do it! Or something like it, whatever. Whatcha think?"

She beams brightly, nomming on some candy as she waits.
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

A pretty faced Fiendling comes Cartwheeling in landing on her face as she slips on random spilled drink"Ow! dammit who did that!? Vicky! We made it to Quakes! Let's go Find Charlie and see if he will offer his other kidney to us! Rattle the box full of snakes burn the fakes at the stakes! We need all the potato's man!" She would yell at a random patron all excited about her nonsensical plan" WHERE IS THE KING OF THE CASTLE, WE NEED TO SEE HIM! and Invite him for tea with Vicky and i.."
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

A Man wearing a top hat and a bow on his back enters, skipping along with a smirk, and closely followed by a rather large skeleton with a name badge that just says Chester. He also just happens to bring along a puppy, why because puppies are fun. He stops and waves to his favorite Gith in town then skips prances on over.
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

A fey-ish looking woman with bright green eyes and sweeping ram's horns drops down from the inn's roof, behind the factol.

"The BOSS is back! Tree's n' stags be praised!"

She clapped her hands enthusiastically at the hin's suggestion.

"Yes, let's! That's a marvelous idea. Let's all turn into rodents for the event! More squeaks!"
*edmaster44

Posted by *edmaster44 »

"A party of rats!? Yes! Vicky and I like this! Don't we Vicky?!*She looks to the empty space to her right nodding twice grinning*
*Five Years

Posted by *Five Years »

A blond bearded dwarf.... No no no, that was yesterday, it was something else today, yes definitely something else. Was it something else? It leaned over and peered into a puddle filling a pot hole in the middle of Duskgate road. It liked the pot holes it had begun filling some with growths of razorvine to start a garden. There was no razorvine in this one though just the reflection of a golden haired blue eyed Aasimar staring back at it. It was an Aasimar today.

The Aasimar had not come here to see the Factol. It had just come here, it did not recall why. It goes over to the group though. It doesn't speak though it stands there in polite silence for a moment, and then upon hearing the discussion it begins to write down what is said, taking the minutes of this Faction meeting. It has decided it is an organised quiet scribe today, which in the swirling sea of outlandish noise and spontaneous ideas makes it chaotically out of place.
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

As more and more Xaos Gather from all corners, and fill in around Karen, Zinex the top hated fellow takes off his hat and thows in a paper. "Hey lets throw Idea's in the hat. then throw the hat up and which ever Karen catches we might do okay ready! *he throws in a paper and passes the hat around*
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Karan sees the gathered Xaosmen and women from his perch on the stool. He remains seated as everyone gathers and listens to the ideas being brought forth. Or are they his ideas?

Why did I bring this stool, he muses, it's making my butt hurt! Wait, why is everyone gathering around? Are they waiting for someone? Whatever, they must know of my most recent idea!

Finally, Factor Karan moves. And he stands on the stool, arms held up, face pointed to the sky as he speaks. "Cats and puppies, puppies and cats. You all bring grand ideas of chaos but I have one of my own! Long has Xaositects been inactive as the city bustles around us. They forget us. They ignore us. They take the promising to the Gatehouse rather than letting them embrace the chaos.. embrace the calm of spontaneity. No more!"

He looks down, arms still held wide "We will spread chaos throughout the city. By design! Ingredients you all are to gather. Items you are to keep. With me, you all shall flee. The power of randomality we will usher in. This game we will win. A new city will be born. No longer shall we be forsworn!"

He looks at Vul and one of his arms reaches into a pouch and he throws multi-colored glitter at her "You! The sparkles have seen and so have I. Never question or wonder why. A crystal of purest form you will fetch. Orange it must be, in the outlands held by Khaatisa! Strong is one who holds it. A test of your sanity it must be"

He looks next to the fiendling (edmaster44) next and more glitter is thrown, at her "You! A glove to protect the sanity. We must prevent the calamity, we do not live in vanity. A glove of purest form. Black, on the hands of a Hiver it is worn. A being from the lower planes, he still must train. But he does so in the rain. Browse the market, you must find your target"

He now looks to the man in the top hat (Plaxy100) and takes a deep breath. When he breathes out, he throws more glitter, "Puppies, The mind of innocence! Tainted it is not, for what, we come out on top. Clean up, we need a mop! Or should we just hop? It matters not. It will get hot. Protect the body, it will protect the mind. Which is connected to the behind. Special leathers for the crew, for when the city drinks our special brew. A merchant named Dargo with unique gifts visits the city, all while not being witty. We need the protection so we can feel the connection."

He pivots on his stool and looks to the ram horned feyish looking woman (MimiFearthegn). He reaches into his pouch and with a deep breath, blows glitter on her like the rest "You task is easy but it might make you queasy. A feast for us all before we embrace the call. Rare food stuffs, we will shove down our muffs. A great chef must be commissioned you ask for his permission. In the city, Corban will be, soon. You will greet him and have him prepare a grand feast for us!"

Finally, his eyes settle on the Aasmir (Five Years). His eyes narrow, then his hand shoots out more glitter, landing on her "A writer of writers you seem! A scroll you must bring. The city Broken Reach has several mages. One has the Scroll Of Random Chaos. Bring it to us!"

Finished at last with his proclamation, his arms lower. Then with a smile on his face, he wags a finger and falls backward off the stool. Soon as his body hits the ground, it explodes into a billowing cloud of yellow smoke.

However, after two minutes, Factol Karan comes walking around the corner of Muriels.
"Forgot my stool." He chuckles and picks up his stool and throws into the busy and crowded Marketplace. Then he follows the trajectory of the stool and vanishes in the crowd.