Strange Sightings.

This forum represent casual roleplay within the Sigil streets, its bars, and other "walk-in" roleplay avenues.
edmaster44

Posted by edmaster44 »

There's lots of strange sights in the Cage, this much is known, but one that has had folks concerned is the sighting of a Docked Spelljammer in the Cage, it has been docked there for quite some time, given the recent events as the Astral Planes, there was some cause for concern.

A few Influential folks decied to pool together some Jink and Hire a few experienced cutters to investigate the matter.

((Limited to six! Heavy Rp with some Light Combat))
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

((If you end up needing slots filled then Reina's down, but i've taken part in a few events lately so probably best to let others join instead of me where possible))
ShadowFox13

Posted by ShadowFox13 »

Vierdra, being a curious sort, and one known to sell her services for jink, readily accepts the job from whatever cutter finds her.

((count me in, barring any emergencies that come up))
uberkill160

Posted by uberkill160 »

I am not sure of the application format, but Vralexdra could come along. He is a level 26 Red Dragon, if I am remembering right.
Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

((Is this a follow up to the last gig? In general, we're game, but doubly so if it is! ))
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?
Azure

Posted by Azure »

Azure curiously accepts the job.
mimifearthegn
Site Admin

Posted by mimifearthegn »

((Sasha would definitely want to check out the ship.))
godthrilla

Posted by godthrilla »

Vincent has had enough down time, he would very much like to work a job
Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

As soon as Dace returned to the Prison, missives and reports were filed accordingly.

(( Barracks: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=8605

Prison: viewtopic.php?f=38&p=80204#p80204 ))
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?