The House Of Healing

Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

The nurse at the front desk greeted Sileas politely, as is customary.

"I will put you down on the list for potential volunteers and show our Head Staff to alert them. If you could schedule an appointment or somehow find Factotum Danae or Factor Argent to discuss with them your talents and be informed about our procedures, you may start working then. I'm sure they would greatly appreciate more cutters working the anti-peak shift.

With a pleasant smile, the nurse did as she said before returning to her duties.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????
Miyuki

Posted by Miyuki »

"I understamd ad will do so." She nods and with a smile made her way to meet one of the said persons.

Argent was avaiable and asked a few questions about her abilities. After that he said he would still talk to his wife. Also Sileas needs the permission of the Fated. So she will get the persmission and wait for an answer.
Miyuki

Posted by Miyuki »

Sileas now had the Linecenses need. But so far she dodn'T get to meet anayone again to show it to. Argent was again available. So it seems the House of Healing has another new healer.
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

With the requested lincesnure procured and Factor Argent's approval being noted, Sileas was put onto the updated roster of volunteers and could begin working.
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

((Updating the roster since I can no longer edit the previous one: Please refer to viewtopic.php?f=27&t=34&start=20 for the player group information on the House of Healing!))
Current Staff
Caretaker(s)/Chief Medical Officer(s): Danae Gren, Argent Tsukito Stardust
Head Apothecary: (Acting) Danae Gren
Medical Professionals: EM/DM controlled NPCs, Sileas, Meskkenet - priestess of Isis (trauma, general practitioner), Caelum (trauma)
Volunteers: EM/DM controlled NPCs, Friede (scribe)

Staff on Leave
Cherry Sapphire (Previous Head Apothecary)
Tasha (Medical Professional)
Namael, Lady Moss, Annabelle, Christena Claire (Volunteers)
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

Within the HoH's office and at the front desk, volunteers working at the HoH were made aware of a new message from the Head Staff
I would like to know if there is any possible additions volunteers would like to see made to the House of Healing's property that would aid in the quality of work and care of the House of Healing. Possible additions thus far talked of are:
A small working apothecary and greenhouse
A small morgue
Larger storage
A wider range of equipment
A larger office space

Please write any suggestions down.

-Danae
ShadowFox13

Posted by ShadowFox13 »

Meskhenet submits a set of suggestions in neat calligraphy:
- Separate the medical library from the patient files/office space
- Repositioning the Surgical Suites to the bottom floor for better emergency care
- Private examination rooms for the ground floor, with the upper floor reserved for longer term recovery.
- Patient/Doctor bathroom facilities (bathing/hand washing, etc)
newdevilofpromise

Posted by newdevilofpromise »

There was a Letter Sent to the House of Healing, one penned by a Partiuclar berk.
To my Dearest Cutters at the House of Healing, I Cathair O'Cliohna request a few things sent my way, For Sins and Skins.
Lots of contraceptions, not just for us and our clients, but there is plenty of Jinkskirts and Jinkshirts in the Hive that have no easy access to this stuff. Any thing that can be sent our way would be a boon, thanks.

Cathair O'Cliodhna
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

To Cathair O'Cliodhna,

We would gladly fulfill an order for contraceptives or other methods to keep the Sins and Skins employees safe. Please give us some time to amass a list of available contraceptives and their effects before any delivery. As well, you may then be able to choose which ones would work best for the Sins and Skins employees, clients, and miscellaneous workers.

- Danae Gren
A message was sent back to Cathair at the Sins and Skins relating to the request.
Witchinghour

Posted by Witchinghour »

Another letter made it to Cathair
Cathair,

Below is a list of available contraceptives and their effects. Let us know which ones the Sins and Skins would want.

Birthnot
Dried leaves that are brewed like a tea. Most effective on humanoids, demihumans, and humans. Used by males or females. Must be ingested an hour to thirty minutes before it takes affect for the cycle. Roughly 50-70% effective and may cause mild impotency in males. Easily accessible from imports into Sigil. Would cost about twenty copper per "tea sachet".

Teriko Weed

The whole plant must be boiled for one hour and then drunk by the woman engaging in explicit acts. This prevents about 98% of pregnancies and is active for about two to four weeks. But decreases libido. However this is a rare find and could become quite expensive if ever imported into Sigil. About four true jinx per plant, plus import tax.

Silphium Ferula
Can be imported in from Olympus. This plant is more prevalent in the planes than Teriko Weed, but the average effectiveness rate is from 40% to 80%. It can be ingested through steeping the dried buds in tea or eating the heart shaped caps whole. To be ingested by women and men, however women who suspect they are with child are advised to stay away from Silphium. About ten stinger per plant.

- Danae Gren