How heavy roleplay is in the server?

madmax

Posted by madmax »

Hello everyone.

New player here and I'm wondering about how much roleplay is in the server. I've been playing for a while in other servers (bgtscc, Realms of Trinity) and while I love those two, I was seeking something new to play with my wife and a friend and we found this server and loved the options available (Playing as a minotaur? Yes please). While we enjoy the roleplay, we mostly like to keep to ourselves. My wife does not speak too much English and she prefers to not speak too much (it takes long time for her to write things). And me an my friend do some roleplay but we usually prefer the "roleplay lite" approach, that we don't engage too much (but we don't disrupt people's RP as well).

Is that a valid approach? I don't want to go against the kind of game you guys have here.

Thanks
ShadowFox13

Posted by ShadowFox13 »

as far as I know, this server is very accommodating to that kind of play style, especially if you are respectful of other people's immersion - we are very much a "rp is as heavy as you want it to be, but remember to respect others" kinda zone.
madmax

Posted by madmax »

Nice to know, so similar to what I've played in other servers. And it's always nice to join some roleplay when I have time, but I also like to just go kill things and level a char more often than not.

Thanks for the answer!