A link to the portrait gallery can be found above, or just click here!
Before submitting a portrait, please only submit portraits that you intend to use for your own characters. Be sure to check the albums as well to find a good match for your character as well.
- Images that are Not Safe for Work will be denied, including depictions of genitalia or provocative imagery.
- Duplicates of images already in the gallery will not be accepted.
- No Photoshopped images of real people or photography.
- No images with exessive props that are non-sensical for the setting (i.e. machine guns).
- No images with a mostly abstract or otherwise non-descriptive view of the character (i.e. symbols, letters, a book).
- No character or player names should be seen on the portrait. Artist signatures are fine.
- Images mainly drawn in an eastern or "anime" style will be less likely to be added. When in doubt, check the existing portrait gallery for previously accepted portraits.
- Images with rough pixelization that detracts from the overall image will be less likely to be added.
- Only one portrait per character. Replacements are fine.
- Portraits are in 512h x 256w pixel dimensions.
- Any other factors contributing to an image not being approved will be discussed in detail.